Monday, October 22, 2007

I is for Invitations......

I am very excited to have Bridget Skoog making our invitations! She is a long time friend of Amber's (Matron of Honor)! She sent me these ideas and they are exactly what I was thinking! I'm so glad we are on the same page! We are getting together this weekend while I'm in Minnesota to talk about paper, colors the whole nine yards. I love the pocket and fold idea for the invitation and we talked about doing a cool ribbon to pull the whole invitation together! Exciting!! :) Bridget is one cool chick! She's VERY creative, hilarious, hard working and best of all loves the Michigan Wolverines! :) GO BLUE!










1 comment:

Sarah Ann said...

So I was looking through the other blogs on Lynn's page and I ran across this one. When I saw the "GO BLUE!" in this blog, I thought to myself, "hmm, I wonder if Lynn knows this person." I had no idea it was you Katie! You threw me off with the "KATE & Aaron's Wedding"..

Anyway, I love everything on your blog so far! Good luck with all the planning:)