Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hmm.. I guess I've been tagged....???

The rules of tag:
1. Post the rules at the beginning.
2. List 6 facts/habits about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post,
and leave them comment informing
them they've been tagged!
(I probably won't be tagging anyone else)
1. I laugh in my sleep and sometimes I wake myself up laughing and other times people tell me I woke them up laughing. oops.
2. I love cheese fries ... basically cheese in general it's my biggest downfall when it comes to food. It's the best comfort food ever!
3. I have 3 classes left in nursing school before I graduate - that's just scary! 2008 is going to be a crazy year with graduating, new job, moving to FL, getting married, friends getting married... crazy but fun!
4. I love to send care packages especially to my fiance - something about picking out the items, wrapping them in cool colors and packing it up to send it away is really fun for me! hahah!
5. I love bloody marys... yum yum... all I can say - but not too much spice because then it takes away from the enjoyment.
6. Since I left college I've done a lot of things I never thought or told myself I would never do - 1) live in FL, 2) live in MN, 3)go to St Cloud State Univ 4) go to nursing school at a community college, 4) get married in MI, 5) move back to FL after I left 6) live with my parents
Short & Sweet. :)

No comments: