Monday, March 31, 2008

DIY projects....

I love the idea of DIY projects.. just at the moment I don't have a lot of time for them. But once I graduate I will have more time to start one. So I have enlisted help from my bridesmaid for one project and hoping Aaron's mom can make one or the lady making our table runners can?? haha! I think DIY projects do save money - but the time time time time....
This is from Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine - I think it's so cute! My BM Marnie agreed to put these together for me and then I can fill it with maps, itineraries, things to do, where to eat, etc... :) I'm very happy! Thank you Marnie!
(www.marthastewart.com)

Also from Martha Stewart Wedding Magazine - "Cute as a Button". I would love for Jude to be holding this in his 14 month old hands - it's so cute. It's made out of felt, buttons, stuffing (?) and ribbons, and if I can find someone talented enough to make it for me - I don't think the materials would be too much.



(www.marthastewart.com)

I found this idea from my BM Lynn's blog. It's an awesome idea! My only problem would be if it rained, the tissue would melt in a second. But I love how the color brightens up the aisle and you can't hardly tell that it's tissue paper! It's originally from Martha Stewart Wedding & they have cool napkin holders you can make that look like this! :)






No comments: