Sunday, March 16, 2008

Michigan Shower at Bravo!

My first shower was on Saturday and it was great! It consisted of my friends from school and this area and my aunt & cousin from chicago also made an appearance! The food was great, the ice cream cake was awesome, the guests were wonderful and the gifts were fun! Janie had everyone write advice for me as a married woman - it was hilarious!

Me & Janie (Maid of Honor) - Thanks for the great shower Janie!

Shower table - looks beautiful!

Nursing Friends (Jen, me, Dana & Anna)


Me & Lindsey (she's in the part time nursing program and told me about the accelerated program!)

Beautiful gifts!


Opening gifts - it was a work out! I was sweating by the end of it. :)



Yay! Wooden Salad Bowl w/matching bowls & servers



Yay! Pasta pot/Steamer! :)

Reading advice from friends... there were some funnies in there and some good advice :)
Janie video taping the advice reading - she's knew I'd get embarassed.
Beautiful flower centerpieces & wine bottle stoppers as favors :)


Lindsey, Robyn (Lindsey's SIL) & me!

Advice box - made by Sami (Janie's cousin)

Beautiful card - artist - Leslie Raven (Janie's mom) - I love it so much I'm going to frame it!


YUMMY! Coldstone Ice Cream Cake!

Gwen (Bri's mom (Bridesmaid)) & Judy (Aunt)



Thank you everyone it was a great time!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like a great time!! I'm so sad that I couldn't be there, Janie did an awesome job!!! Happy first shower, Kt!!!